VIEW AND DOWNLOAD THE EXHIBITION PROSPECTUS
- No construction spanning or protruding into or over an aisle will be allowed
- No construction may be attached to the walls or ceilings
- No bolts, screws, glue, adhesives or any other fixings may be used on any structure in the venue
- Display material may be fixed to the stand shell scheme by using double sided tape, sticky back VELCRO (to be provided by you).Hooks may be used to suspend heavier objects
- Should any construction work take place at the stand, necessary precautions must be taken not to damage the venue walls or floors. Any damage caused will be for the expense of the exhibitor
- No high combustible materials may be used as part of the stand
- No solid ceilings may be set-up
- Draping must be treated with fire retardant spray and a valid certificate attesting to this must be given to the onsite co-ordinator.
PRIVATE STAND BUILDERS
Companies making use of private shell scheme builders can start building from:
Monday, 30 September 2019
between 08h00-21h00 and
Tuesday, 01 October 2019 between
SET-UP (DRESS THE STANDS)
Exhibitors will have access to the Conference venue from:
Monday, 30 September 2019 between 08h00-19h00
Tuesday, 01 October 2019 between 08h00-12h00
All stands must be fully dressed by 14h00 on Tuesday, 01 October 2019. NO exhibitors will be allowed to dress their stands after this time without prior permission from IMESA.
An exhibitor providing their own electrical installations must hand in an electrical certificate of compliance (CoC) to the onsite Co-ordinator before set-up.
Exhibitors are urged to ensure adequate insurance cover is in place for all materials / equipment used. The venue, organisers and sub-contractors may not be held liable for any damages or losses incurred.
SECURITY AT THE VENUE
The venue has controlled access at all entrances. It is, however, recommended that no valuables are left at the stands.
There is ample paid parking at the venue at an additional cost to the client. NO RESERVED parking will be available.
There are Bank ATM’s within walking distance to the Durban ICC.
A medic will be onsite for the duration of the conference.
Smoking is not permitted within any closed area or within close proximity to the exit.
Wi-Fi is available FREE of charge. Password can be obtained at the IMESA Information Desk.
Accommodation is the responsibility of the delegate or exhibitor and is for their own account. Special rates have been negotiated with a number of Hotels. See the conference website for rates and booking information.
Please see Exhibition Prospectus for details of all rates and costs for stands, registration and attendance of Conference events.
Exhibitors are requested to register at the Conference venue on Tuesday, 01 October 2019, between 11h00-16h00.
Your name badge will allow you access to the Conference Venue. Please ensure that you wear it at all times. Should you lose or forget your name badge proof of identification will be required before a new name badge can be issued to you at a cost of R250 cash.
All meals and refreshments will be served in the Exhibition Hall for the duration of the conference.
The Opening Function and Social Evening on Thursday are not to be missed this year. Full details are available on our conference website.
Shotgun start at 11h30 on Tuesday, 01 October 2019 at the Durban Country Club. For bookings and other information visit our website.
BREAK DOWN OF EXHIBITION STANDS
Exhibitors are required to break down once the Conference is concluded at 14h00 on Friday, 04 October 2019. All exhibitors are required to vacate the premises by Friday, 04 October 2019 at 21h00.
2018 IMESA Conference Exhibition Hall proudly sponsored by