Exhibitors are requested to register at the Conference Venue between 11h00-16h00 on Tuesday, 30 October 2018.
Your name badge will allow you access to the Conference Venue. Please ensure that you wear it at all times. Should you lose or forget your name badge proof of identification will be required before a new name badge can be issued to you at a cost of R250 cash.
There is ample parking at the venue at an additional cost to the client. NO RESERVED parking will be available.
PRIVATE STAND BUILDERS
Companies making use of private shell scheme builders can start building from:
Sunday, 28 October 2018 between 12h00-19h00
Monday, 29 October 2018 between 07h00-19h00 and
Tuesday, 30 October 2018 between 07h00-12h00
SET-UP (DRESS THE STANDS)
Exhibitors will have access to the Conference venue from:
Monday, 29 October 2018 between 12h00-19h00 and
Tuesday, 30 October 2018 between 07h00-14h00
All stands must be fully dressed by 14h00 on Tuesday, 30 October 2018. NO exhibitors will be allowed to dress their stands after this time.
All meals and refreshments will be served in the Exhibition Hall for the duration of the conference.
Exhibitors are urged to ensure adequate insurance cover is in place for all materials/equipment used. The venue, organisers and sub-contractors may not be held liable for any damages or losses incurred.
- No construction spanning/protruding into or over an aisle will be allowed
- No construction may be attached to the walls or ceilings
- No bolts, screws, glue, adhesives or any other fixings may be used on any structure in the venue
- Display material may be fixed to the stand shell scheme by using double sided tape, sticky back VELCRO (to be provided by you).Hooks may be used to suspend heavier objects
- Should any construction work take place at the stand, necessary precautions must be taken not to damage the venue walls or floors. Any damage caused will be for the expense of the exhibitor
- No construction above 3,3metres will be allowed
- No high combustible materials may be used as part of the stand
- No solid ceilings may be set-up
- Draping must be treated with fire retardant spray and a valid certificate attesting to this must be given to the onsite co-ordinator.
An exhibitor providing their own electrical installations must hand in an electrical certificate of compliance (CoC) to the onsite Co-ordinator before set-up.
Wi-Fi is available FREE of charge. Password can be obtained at the IMESA Information Desk.
BREAK DOWN OF EXHIBITION STANDS
Exhibitors are required to break down once the conference is concluded at 14h00 on Friday, 02nd November 2018. All exhibitors are required to vacate the premises by Saturday, 03rd November 2018 at 12noon.
Smoking is not permitted within any closed area or within close proximity to the exit.
SECURITY AT THE VENUE
The venue has controlled access at all entrances. It is, however, recommended that no valuables are left at the stands.
There are Bank ATM’s in the vicinity of the Boardwalk.
A medic will be onsite for the duration of the conference.
The Opening Function and Thursday Social Evening are not to be missed this year. Full details are available on our website, www.imesa.org.za.
T-off at 11am on Tuesday, 30th October 2018 at the Humewood Golf Course. For bookings and other information visit our website.
Accommodation is the responsibility of the delegate/exhibitor and is for their own account. Special rates have been negotiated with a number of Hotels. See the conference website for rates and booking information.
2018 IMESA Conference Exhibition Hall proudly sponsored by